WhatsApp for Windows Phone has picked up an update, introducing a handful of new features and enhancements. With the latest update, users now get the ability to select multiple messages from the app and forward/delete them. Furthermore, the developer has introduced a new low data usage toggle to limit the data used on WhatsApp calls. Users can now choose a ringtone for WhatsApp calls as well.
Here’s the complete change log for the latest update:
- Mark chats as read or unread
- Several new emoji! You can also tap and hold on some emoji to choose a different color.
- Select multiple messages to forward or delete them
- Contact cards allow you to quickly message or save a contact if he or she uses WhatsApp
- Lower your data usage during WhatsApp calls
- Enable or disable sound and vibration for in-app notifications
- Choose a ringtone for WhatsApp calls
Head over to the Windows Phone Store using the link below and update the app.