Microsoft has just pushed out Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 14327, and it adds a new set of features, as well as improves on prior issues. While we will have a full post coming soon with new features from this version build, you might still be happy with this list of what has been fixed.
So, without holding back anymore, here is the list from Microsoft.
- We fixed the issue causing Language and Speech packs to fail to download.
- We fixed the issue where in some cases your phone’s screen may not turn on and become unresponsive and Windows Hello stops working if you used the power button to lock/unlock your phone quickly.
- We fixed the issue where in some cases, users might get in a state where neither space or enter are working on the keyboard.
- We fixed the issue causing Facebook Messenger and other apps like WeChat, Transfer My Data, and UC Browser from failing to launch from Start or All apps.
- We fixed an issue where diverse emoji couldn’t be deleted from the text box in an interactive notification.
- We have updated the autocorrection logic, so you can now abort an autocorrection by tapping on the bolded word.
- We have updated the Glance screen so it will now reflect Ease of Access text scaling.
- We fixed an issue where tethering over Bluetooth wouldn’t work if Bluetooth had never been turned on before.
- We fixed an issue where you couldn’t set a sample image as a lock screen background.
As always, there might be other fixes or issues that were not reported in the official list. So, once you do update to the latest build, please drop us a comment below to let us know if you see anything else that has been fixed!