After all the news announced at the Microsoft EDU event a couple of weeks ago, news for Minecraft; Education Edition continues on. This Tuesday, May 26, a #MSFTEduChat TweetMeet is being held twice in the day. Once at 10:00 a.m. PDT and again at 4:00 p.m. PDT, representatives will be sharing and answering questions.
The Twitter event will be focusing on exploring what Minecraft: Education Edition has to officer for developers, admins, and students alike. Here are some questions that you can start thinking about!
- What tools do you use to teach coding and computational thinking today?
- How could incorporating tools like Code Builder into #MinecraftEdu enhance learning?
- How are your students showing evidence of 21st-Century Learning skills in #MinecraftEdu?
- How do you assess student learning from #MinecraftEdu activities?
- What starting #MinecraftEdu activity would you recommend to a fellow educator?
- What #MinecraftEdu 1.0.1 game feature are you most excited to use in your classroom?
- What future feature would you like to see in #MinecraftEdu and why?
Will you be tuning in to share your thoughts on Minecraft: Education Edition?Further reading: Microsoft, Minecraft Education Edition