Viber for Windows Phone gets support for instant voice messages and more languages
Viber for Windows Phone picked up a decent update, bumping to version 4.2, and introduces a handful of new enhancements and features for the app. With the latest Viber v4.2, users will be able to send voice messages to their friends. All you have to do is hold and talk, and your friend will hear you as you speak — a welcoming feature for most of us who use the app regularly.
In addition, the new update comes with a support for two more languages — Persian and Bulgarian — jumping the supported languages count to 36 if I’m not mistaken, as well as a bunch of performance and design-related enhancements to improve the overall usability of the app. Here’s a list of features and enhancements introduced in the latest Viber v4.2:
- Hold & Talk – instant voice messages. Your friend will hear you as you speak!
- New standalone sticker menu
- Design improvements, including a new call screen and default background
- Faster conversation loading and other performance enhancements
- New supported languages – Persian and Bulgarian
If you’re a regular Viber user, it’s time to pay the Windows Phone Store a visit and grab the update.Windows Phone