The team over at Viber has just announced that the Viber Universal Windows 10 App is leaving beta and is now officially in the Windows Store.
Overall, the version update to the beta app brings video calls on mobile, quick reply, Cortana Support, and much more. For the complete details on what this new version adds, you can check out the full details (as seen on the Viber Blog) below.
- Video calls on mobile: Probably the most requested feature we’ve received for the Windows 10 app is video calling – and with good reason. What is better than having the face of person you’re talking to right there in front of you at the tap of a button?
- Quick Reply: For those of us who can’t be bothered to open each and every message, this feature is a serious time-saver. Viber pops up messages outside of the app so that you can reply quickly and get on with whatever you’re doing.
- Cortana Support: Your phone calls and text messages can now be 100% voice from start to finish. Cortana has dialing and texting covered for you. No need for fingers! But keep the fingers, you’ll need them for other things.
- Like messages in group conversations: Message likes eliminate the need to think of what to say when you want to express that you like or enjoy or have positive feelings towards someone’s message (or photo or video or link or file or…you get that it’s anything that’s sent in a conversation, right?)
- Share to Viber: Spot something that must be sent to your crew, like, now? Share links, text, photos, videos and location easily to your Viber conversations from within any Windows 10 app.
- Quick access to your recent and favorite chats from the Start screen and two new language versions – Russian and Portuguese.
Will you be grabbing up the UWP Viber App? If so, we have done you a favor and have included a download link for you below! As always, though, Let us know your thoughts by dropping us a comment below!
Developer: Viber Media S.A R.L.