Microsoft has long offered programs and certifications for its various software and hardware solutions, but the company is extending its aid by way of virtual conferences and tutorials.
The latest live, online, step-by-step guidance course from Microsoft involves information about building intelligence into applications via Cortana Intelligence Suite.
Experts in the Cortana Intelligence Suite division will be hosting a virtual academy to help developers create end-to-end solutions using Azure Machine learning, PowerBI, HDInsight Spark, and Data Factory.
The online workshop on December 6th will be led by two Microsoft Architects, Todd Kitta and Jin Cho who outline the course as follows:
- Analytics State of the Union + Cortana Intelligence Suite Keynote
- Building a Machine Learning Model and Operationalizing
- Setting up Azure Data Factory
- Developing a Data Factory Pipeline for Data Movement
- Operationalizing Machine Learning Scoring with Azure Machine Learning and Data Factory
- Summarizing Data Using HDInsight Spark
- Visualizing Spark Data in Power BI
- Deploying an Intelligent Web App
- Wrap-up and Cleanup of Azure Resources
Registration is free and Microsoft is encouraging interested developers to sign up for a free trial subscription to Microsoft Azure prior to the December 6th date. Other workshop details include a time of 9am- 4pm PST and online from “Live, online virtual classroom.”