Unofficial Pocket client Poki picks up its first update with several new features
Earlier this month, a new feature-rich Pocket client made its way to the Windows Phone Store dubbed as Poki. If you happen to be a regular user of the app, head over to the Windows Phone Store as the app has received its first major update, which comes with several new features and bug fixes on board.
The latest update comes with dozens of new features, including auto-complete for tag editing, new live tiles, YouTube support while in the app’s reading view, support for websites with multiple pages, ability to report faulty articles and much more. Here’s a list of all the new features that are introduced in the latest version of the app:
- Autcompletion for tag editing and add dialog
- New live tiles + ability to use accent color as background
- Show link dialog when clicking links in articles
- Video (Vimeo/Youtube) support in reading view
- Added Videos to the list filter
- Support for websites with multiple pages
- Ability to report faulty articles
- Help view for login/registration problems
- Toggle for auto-refresh on startup
- Select for voice gender
The application also brings a whole lot of bug fixes and enhancements, and you can take a detail look at it using the VIA link below. Some of them include a new registration process, faster loading of page animations, improved article loading and search page, a fix for issue dealing with images not displaying in reading view, and much more.
Head over to the Windows Phone Store to grab the updated Poki app — it runs for $1.99, but offers users a free trial to evaluate the app before purchasing.Pocket, Windows Phone