In a recent tweet from the app developer, Brandon Paddock, Tweetium on Windows 10 will be getting an update today. The latest update brings Tweetium on Windows 10 to version 4.1.1 (4.1.491), and brings the following fixes and features:
- Enable basic Cortana support for Windows PC/Tablet, and improved functionality on Windows 10 Mobile (W10M)
- Enabled Cortana for Great Britain users
- Improved handling of login errors, like incorrect password on W10M
- Improved handling of Windows 10 app pre-launch functionality
- Fixed crash when invoking via Cortana “tweet”command on W10M
- Fixes for incorrect live tile displays on W10M, especially DMs with wide live tile
- Fixed crash when pressing ESC while the tweet composer was animating
- Fixed behavior of long press on Windows 10 PC/Tablet
- Fixed a bug with YouTube links not opening correctly on W10M
- Reduced size of command bar overflow items on W10M, and tweaked some colors
- Switched back to dark splash screen background
That’s all that is included in the latest Tweetium update, let us know if you received the update yet in the comments, and if you haven’t tried Tweetium yet, be sure to give it a try as it is a Universal Windows 10 app, so you can use it on whatever Windows 10 device you want.
Brandon also tweeted today that he’s lowered the price of Tweetium Pro, to $4.99 per year.