Tubecast, a third party client for YouTube, got an significant update today. Tubecast is a great Windows Phone app that lets you cast your YouTube videos on your Smart TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and more. You can login to your YouTube account and access all YouTube features with no problems and also cast in QHD (1440p).
Today’s Tubecast update seems to be due to user feedback as there are significant updates to Tubecast’s app loading time as well as fixes to a bug that made downloaded YouTube videos mysteriously disappear. The full list of updates for Tubecast’s version 22.214.171.124 are as follows:
- New video quality : 480p SD (Standard Definition)
- New audio download quality : HD
- Faster start-up
- Downloaded files disappearing -> bug fix
- New DLNA smart TV support : Sony Bravia
- Optimization of the network data consumption.
- PIP follow the sidemenu on opening
- Bug fixes
Let us know what you think about today’s update to Tubecast in the comments section and do not forget to download Tubecast in the link below!Microsoft, Tubecast, Windows Phone, YouTube