Top Gear Stunt School Revolution crash lands on Windows 8.1, how much havoc can you create?
Top Gear Stunt School Revolution has crash landed in the Windows Store for Windows 8.1 devices, after being available on Android and iOS for quite some time now. This game allows you to create havoc by performing all sorts of amazing stunts. You can even customize your vehicles to your liking.
“Want to balloon hop a motor home to clear the Grand Canyon? Use your sports car and escape Alcatraz by leaping as far as you can and landing on a barge? Speed through a roller-coaster on a New York skyscraper with a cow on your pickup? You can do all this and more in Top Gear: Stunt School Revolution,” the app description reads. You can check out the game in action below.
This app is an official app from BBC and features in-app purchases. Here are the key features of the app:
- Endless vehicle customisations to tweak your car performance to any scenario
- A fantastically responsive, intuitive driving experience
- Fantastic iconic locations from around the world – Grand Canyon, Alcatraz, Sydney Harbour, New York, Moscow, London and China
- Challenge your friends to beat your high scores on each stunt and tell everyone about it on Facebook and Twitter
- The game is free to play and in-app purchases are available for extra Gold Nuts, Permits and Stig Dollars if you can’t wait.
You can snag the app from the download link below. Enjoy! Earlier this year, BBC’s Top Gear Race The Stig landed on the Windows Store, so it is truly nice to see more games from BBC arrive on Microsoft’s platform!Microsoft, Top Gear, Windows 8.1, Windows Store