The top free, paid, and trending Windows Phone apps and games as of September 7th
The Windows Phone Store is home to over 300,000 Windows Phone apps, with new apps coming in on a weekly basis. Let’s take a look at the Windows Phone Store and see which apps are at the top of the charts when it comes to the free, paid, and trending categories. We’ll also highlight some of these apps that have made it to the top of the charts.
As of September 7th, the top-five free apps are OneDrive, Messenger, Facebook, Skype, and Pandora. The top-five paid apps are ProShot, Hot Tiles, 8.1 HD Tiles, Metrotube, and Device Shot. The top-five trending apps are Start Screen, Pushbullet, Start Design, MyBucks, and NFL Now.
The top-five free games are Subway Surfers, Hungry Shark Evolution, Major Mayhem WP, Fail Hard, and Tentacles Enter the Mind. The top-five paid games are Cut The Rope Exp, Plants vs Zombies, Angry Birds, Sonic CD, and Firefly Runner.
Let’s take a look at some of these new titles that have made it to the top of the charts:
- Device Shot ($0.99) – Device Shot adds a phone overlay to your screenshots or images and quickly lets you share them with your friends or followers.
- Pushbullet (free) – Pushbullet makes it really easy to get files, links, and more from your computer onto your phone. You can even use Pushbullet to send them to friends as well!
- Start Design (free) – Start Design help you create beautiful, impression, and your own style wallpaper with utmost ease.
- MyBucks (free) – MyBucks is Windows Phone’s first and only fully-featured Starbucks app with everything you need to enjoy your coffee.
- Firefly Runner ($0.99) – Firefly Runner is an action packed, free-running adventure set on the stunningly beautiful yet treacherous Firefly Island.
Stay tuned for next week’s Windows Phone Store highlight!Further reading: Microsoft, Windows Phone