The highly anticipated HD remakes of Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater and Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2 are now are now live and available to play on Microsoft’s family of Xbox One consoles.
Both games, which have been released as a single purchase, have been completely remade with improved graphics, online multiplayer, and HDR when played on an Xbox Series S or X.
Here’s the official game description:
Drop back in with the most iconic skateboarding games ever made. Play Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater & Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2 in one epic collection, rebuilt from the ground up in incredible HD. All the pro skaters, levels and tricks are back and fully-remastered, plus more.
- Skate as the legendary Tony Hawk and the original pro roster, plus new pros
- Skate to songs from the era-defining soundtrack along with new music
- Hit insane trick combos with the iconic handling of the Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater series
- Play all the original game modes and go head-to-head with local 2-Player modes
- Show off your style and creativity with upgraded Create-A-Park and Create-A-Skater features
- Take your sessions online and compete against players from around the world in Multiplayer modes and leaderboards
- Break skateboarding boundaries, show off your own style, and be part of the next generation of skaters and creators with Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2.
A special Deluxe Edition of Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 is also available. In addition to including the base game, this version also comes with the following:
- The Ripper’ character from Powell-Peralta® - the iconic skeleton makes its debut in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater and comes with its own secret tricks and boards
- Unique retro 80s-era outfits for Tony Hawk, Steve Caballero and Rodney Mullen
- Unique retro content for the Create-A-Skater mode - boards, clothes, shoes and gear