These PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) bugs are being fixed for Xbox One
An official list of bugs that have been found in PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) has been published on the official PUBG discussion forums. The list contains issues found in the game that are actively being worked on by the game developers and will be updated as bugs are fixed and new ones are discovered. Here’s the current list of PUBG bugs.
- Issue causing water impact to sound like gunfire (boats and other vehicles in swamp areas)
- We continue to balance and appropriately tune vehicles, as such we are aware of issues related to the recent adjustments to damage and player health:
- Insufficient damage to players when being struck by vehicles
- Drivers/passengers suffering inappropriate health damage when involved in minor collisions
- Players experiencing issues where they are prevented from vaulting through a limited number of windows
- Dune buggy disappears once driven and exited
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is in Game Preview on Microsoft’s family of Xbox One consoles right now which means that it’s essentially in an open beta which is designed to discover bugs and fix them before a formal release at a later date.
Are you a fan of PUBG and have you discovered any bugs while playing on the Xbox One? Let us know in the comments below.Further reading: Microsoft, Video Games, Xbox, Xbox One