The GitHub mobile apps for iOS and Android have dropped their beta tag. The apps are now generally available on the App Store and Google Play Store, allowing developers to share feedback with their team, triage issues, and more. The apps also support dark theme based on your device preferences, and the iOS app is even optimized for iPads.
Here are all the features available on the iOS and Android apps:
- Browse your latest notifications
- Read, react, and reply to Issues and Pull Requests
- Review and merge Pull Requests
- Organize Issues with labels, assignees, projects, and more
- Browse your files and code
GitHub has been around since 2008, and despite having more than 40 million users as of January 2020, it took some time for the software development platform to release official mobile apps. Well, today is that day, and you can download the apps from the links below.