Snowboard Party for Windows is an addictive game for all the snowboarding fans out in the wild who want to test their skills. The game comes with excellent graphics, optimized for high-resolution displays, and allow users to perform dangerous tricks in over 15 exotic locations. Users get the ability to choose from 11 different Snowboarders, and a massive collection of boards to complement your writers attributes and skills.
As a player, you can play the 75 challenging levels, as well as 15 achievements. As you play along with the game, you get more experience, and can upgrade the attributes of your Snowboarders so it can perform more difficult tricks and gain a higher score. Furthermore, gamers can also test their skills in a multiplayer mode where you can either play against Snowboarders from across the globe, or just your friends testing who is the best among them.
Snowboard Party brings the thrill of snowboarding to your mobile device! Get ready to ride down the slopes at extreme speed and catch some big air to perform the craziest tricks in 15 completely unique adrenaline-filled locations. Jump on your board, learn new moves and improve your snowboarding skills to land sick combos and rack high scores!
Along with the attributes, users also get the ability to customize the outfit of their character, and upgrade the boards, each of which offer their own distinct features. Additionally, users can buy special items and experience points using real money via in-app purchases. Fret not if you’re new to snowboarding, you can follow the initial tutorial to help you get started, and later, you can learn more as you play along. There are 50 crazy tricks to learn, and hundreds of combinations to help you get a high score.
Here’s a list of features the game has to offer:
- Supports all the latest generation devices and optimized for high resolution displays.
- Online multiplayer mode to play against your friends or other riders online.
- New fully customizable control system. You can adjust everything!
- Learn over 50 unique tricks and create hundreds of combinations.
- Massive locations to ride including 15 courses located in the Rockies, Alps and Japan.
- Customize your outfit in style!
- Upgrade your board to improve your rider’s stats.
- Play often to gain experience and upgrade your favorite snowboarder’s attributes.
- Extended soundtrack featuring songs from Closer, Jack Counteract, Minds Without Purpose, Mr. TaBoo Timmons, No Blitz, Paul Spencer and the Maxines, Pear, The Pinz and We Outspoken.
- Ability to purchase experience points or special items using in-app purchases.
- Available in the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Chinese.
Head over to the Windows Store to download the game, it comes with a $1.99 price tag.Gaming, Microsoft, Windows 8.1