Telegram Desktop app arrives to Windows 10 Store
Telegram, the popular messaging service, has a Windows 10 desktop app available in the Windows Store according to Windows Central. The Telegram Desktop app is not a Windows 10 Universal app just yet, but you can still get app updates for the Telegram Desktop app through the Windows Store.
Over a year ago, Telegram’s CEO announced plans for a universal Windows 10 app, but it appears Telegram is still working on it. For now, here is a list of the changes for the Telegram Desktop app (Version number: 220.127.116.11) for Windows 10:
- Send MP4/MOV files as videos that will play right inside Telegram.
- Click on the date in any chat to quickly jump to messages from a specific day.
- Change your phone number in Settings.
- Edit who can see your last seen time and who can add you to groups in Settings.
- Edit your list of blocked users in Settings.
- Bug fixes and other minor improvements.
Telegram Messenger is also available for Windows 10 Mobile users in the Windows Store.