Snagit, Camtasia, TechSmith Fuse, and TechSmith Relay have all received new updates adding OneDrive for Business integration for Windows 8.1. The OneDrive for Business integration for TechSmith Fuse allows business users to import and export important images, audio, and video clips to their company’s OneDrive account. TechSmith Fuse allows you to connect your OneDrive for Business account via the new “My Places” feature on Snagit and Camtasia.
If you are unfamiliar with TechSmith Fuse, the application helps you capture images and record video within the app’s camera and send them to Camtasia, Snagit or TechSmith Relay for further customization. TechSmith Fuse features include:
- Capture images or record video within the app and send them directly to Camtasia, Snagit, or TechSmith Relay (videos only)
- Connect to your local network to provide a fast and secure transfer
- Manually import content from your camera roll
- Preview images and video before sending
- Use a QR code to connect your device to the server
- Upload multiple images, screenshots, and videos at once from the Fuse library
For information on these new features to TechSmith Fuse, or for important tutorials on how to add these new features, head over to the TechSmith blog in the link below. TechSmith Fuse is also available for free in the Windows 8.1 download link below.