The Evil Within 2, the new survival horror title from developer Tango Gameworks is now available to purchase on Xbox One. The game picks up where the original game left off, and Detective Sebastian Castellanos has lost everything he loves. Check out the disturbing launch trailer below:
Sebastian will be given the chance to save his daughter's life, but he'll have to dive deep into the world of STEM another time and deal with horrifying threats around every corner. Armed with only a few weapons and traps, you'll have must to sneak through the shadows to survive.
The Evil Within 2 features plenty of horrifying content, including:
- Story of Redemption – Return to the nightmare to win back your life and the ones you love.
- Discover Horrifying Domains – Explore as far or quickly as you dare, but prepare wisely.
- Face Disturbing Enemies – Survive the onslaught of horrifying creatures determined to rip you apart.
- Choose How to Survive – Craft traps, sneak, run and hide, or try to battle the horror with limited ammo.
- Visceral Horror and Suspense – Enter a frightening world filled with anxiety-inducing thrills and disturbing moments
The game is published by Bethesda Softworks, which previously released Prey and Dishonored: Death of the Outsider this year. The prolific publisher will also release Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus later this month, another much-anticipated title that will be enhanced for the Xbox One X.