Microsoft is rolling out the July update for the Surface Pro X Wi-Fi model. This month’s update boosts Wi-Fi performance, as well as the camera. Here’s what you need to know.
In total, there are ten total driver updates you should be seeing on the Surface Pro X Wi-Fi model. These can be seen below. Note that all updates improve performance and stability, graphics and Wi-Fi stability, and issues with the camera settings.
- Surface Serial Hub Driver – System devices 220.127.116.11
- Surface Pro X Wi-Fi B/G/N/AC (2×2) Svc – Extension 10400.3.22.0
- Surface Panel – Monitor 18.104.22.168
- Surface Firmware Update – Firmware 22.214.171.124
- Surface Camera AVStream Mini Driver – Cameras 1.0.1660.3
- Qualcomm(R) Wi-Fi B/G/N/AC (2×2) Svc – Network adapters 1.0.1720.0
- Qualcomm(R) System Manager GPIO Device – System devices 1.0.1600.0
- Qualcomm(R) System Manager Device – System devices 1.0.1760.0
- Qualcomm(R) Peripheral Image Loader Device – System devices 1.0.1760.0
- Qualcomm(R) Adreno(TM) 680 GPU – Display adapters 27.20.1720.0
These updates will only be seen on Wi-Fi models of the Surface Pro X. They also don’t apply to models with the Microsoft SQ2 processor. Microsoft says there aren’t any known issues with the latest firmware update.