Straw, the popular mobile polling service, has pushed out new updates to all of its mobile apps, including Windows Phone, iOS, and Android. The iOS version gets the most love, but some nifty additions have made their way to all of the supported platforms.
Here’s what’s new specific to iOS:
- Create a new poll with a single tap
- See the results of your last poll
- Jump straight to your list of active polls
- Head directly to StrawCast
Again, all of the mobile apps have received updates, and here’s what every Straw user can now enjoy:
- StrawCast now auto-loads more polls when you get to the bottom of the pre-loaded list – no more hitting the “find more polls” button!
- We’ve also added a “notify me” button at the bottom of every StrawCast topic page. When you’ve reached the end of the list (or you’ve voted on every poll in a topic), just tap the button to set Straw to automatically notify you when new polls are posted to that topic. You’ll never miss a poll on a topic that matters to you ever again.
- We also heard you loud and clear that it was kind of a pain to keep track of which StrawCast polls you’ve voted on, so we updated StrawCast to automatically notify you when those polls complete. This makes it a snap to check back in and see how voting turned out.
So, no matter if you’re a Windows Phone, iOS, or Android user, go hit update in your prospective app store and get that Straw app updated. If you’re not using Straw yet, you can get started by clicking on the appropriate link below.