Sticky Notes updates to Version 3.0 on Windows 10, now syncs data on devices
The Sticky Notes app has just updated to Version 3.0 on Windows 10 devices. This update speeds up performance significantly though is more notable for its introduction of the ability to sync data between Windows 10 devices that use the same Microsoft account.
Other changes in this major Sticky Notes update include the addition of a new charcoal color option, a new formatting bar, and some additional visual upgrades to make it more accessible to more users.
Here’s the full release notes:
- Sync (& backup) your notes across your Windows devices.
- If you have a lot of notes, your desktop can get a bit crowded! We are introducing a new home for all your notes. You can choose which notes to stick to your desktop or tuck them away and find them again easily with search.
- Before all the beautiful sunshine arrived, we channeled our dark energy into a dark themed note: Charcoal Note.
- Crossing tasks off feel better than deleting them! Now you can style your note with the new formatting bar.
- You may notice that Sticky Notes is performing a lot faster – that is completely on purpose.
- We’ve applied so much polish that the app is starting to look like a shiny pony!
- Drastic improvements on being more inclusive.
Sticky Notes can be a convenient tool for jotting down tasks and notes but it does also compete directly with other Windows 10 tools such as Microsoft’s OneNote, To-Do, and even Cortana. Do you use Sticky Notes? Let us know why or why not in the comments below and then follow us on Pinterest for more Microsoft content.