The State Bank of India has released its app for Windows Phone and Windows 10 Mobile, which brings with it support for five banks, as part of its group of Associate Banks.
The banks that are included are:
- State Bank of Travencore
- State Bank of Mysore
- State Bank of Patiala
- State Bank of Hydrabad
- State Bank of Bikanar & Jaipur
With the app, you will now be able to manage your financial accounts with any of the above banks. There are plenty of features to make use of, including:
- Show case overview of 4 account variant (Transaction / Deposit /Loan / PPF)
- Selection of account number
- Detailed account information
- Mini Statement (Last 10 transactions)
- Funds Transfer (Own A/c)
- Intra-Bank (Within Bank) Transfer
- Inter-Bank (Other Banks) Transfer (NEFT/State Bank Group Transfer)
- Fixed Deposit • Recurring Deposit
- ATM Card Blocking • Cheque Book Request
- Call Us
- With Bill
- Without Bill
- View Biller
- Scheduled Bill
In order to use the app, you will need to already have a Retail Internet Banking account. If you don’t have one, you will need to create an account to use the app. You will also need to have an active internet connection, GPRS and a Windows Phone 8, 8.1 or Windows 10 Mobile device.
You can download the app from the Windows Store now. Thanks to Aji for the tip!