Star Wars: Commander makes its way to the Windows Phone Store and Windows Store
Disney has released a new, action-packed strategy game for Windows Phone dubbed as Star Wars: Commander. The game requires users to create a base, train an army and challenge other players. As you move on with the game, you have to choose a side, you can either join the Rebellion or be on the side of the Empire who wants to control the galaxy.
As you move on with the game, you have to travel to different planets and complete challenging missions — there’s a story mode. You can upgrade your armies and defenses to make sure you can come out victorious in epic battles. Best of all, the game supports multiple languages, including English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish.
“Charge into battle on distant planets, and lead your troops to victory in this action-packed, combat strategy game! Build a base, recruit an unstoppable force, and challenge players across the Star Wars universe in Star Wars™: Commander.”
The game comes with several exciting features, including:
- Choose your side: Will you command AT-ATs and TIE Fighters as the Empire? Or call on iconic heroes like Han Solo and Princess Leia as the Rebellion?
- Build and defend your base: Train unique troops specific to each faction, and fortify your base with deflector shields, turrets, heavy artillery, and other defenses!
- Lead epic battles: Strategically deploy powerful armies, units, and vehicles against enemies and players around the galaxy!
- Form the ultimate Squad: Build strong alliances with friends and other players!
- Travel to multiple planets and complete special missions: Play an all-new story as a valiant leader on the front lines of the Galactic Civil War.
- Upgrade your strike team and its defenses: Strengthen your forces with multiple levels of upgrades for each unit!
- Download now and play in your choice of English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish!
Simply go to the Windows Phone store and grab the game. It’s available as a free download, but features in-app purchases ranging from $1.99 to $99.99. Additionally, the game doesn’t work on devices with 512MB of RAM, but it might change in the future, you never know. You can also snag the app for Windows 8.1 via the download link below.Gaming, Microsoft, Star Wars, Windows Phone