While there is not an official SoundCloud app for Windows Phone, there are multiple third party alternatives. There’s now one more option available in the form of SoundCloud+. Its design is crisp and modern and there are all the features you’d need to have a solid SoundCloud experience.
Here’s the feature list for SoundCloud+
- Modern design
- Follow & unfollow new people to get new tracks in your user profile
- All information about user profile
- Listen to playlists you have created on the SoundCloud website.
- Comment on tracks
- View your stream as well as tracks you like
- View people’s profiles and their tracks, likes, followers and who they’re following
- Pin tracks and playlists to the start screen
- Download tracks for offline play (only some songs)
- Share tracks
- Full-fledged search (via tracks, genre, people)
- The possibility of creating an account on SoundCloud
- You can create your own playlists (custom name)
- And many more ..
The ability to comment within the app, create an account and the orange color scheme integrate it well with the SoundCloud website.Music, SoundCloud, Windows Phone