Soulcraft 2: League of Angels hits the Windows Phone and Windows Store
If you’re a fan of RPG games, I’d suggest you take a look at SoulCraft 2: League of Angels. As a player, your task is to save the earth from apocalypse, by defending it from the legions of hell using one of the seven angels. The heroes range from melee warriors to ranged wizards.
Best of all, the game comes with a multiple league where you can challenge players from across the globe and test your skills. The game also has a single player campaign with several quest to take on for the survival of earth. You can play the single player mode even if you are disconnected from the internet.
“SoulCraft 2 – League of Angels is the best Action RPG for Windows Phone 8. Choose one of seven Angels and defend earth from the legions of hell! Compete multiplayer against other players in the social league and become the best SoulCraft player in the world,” according to the app description.
Here’s a summary of the features the game has to offer:
- New Multiplayer League: Challenge other players in asynchronous multiplayer matches and customize your defenses. Win your daily leagues to become the best SoulCraft Player in the world
- 7 different heroes: Choose your play style from melee warriors to range mages
- Epic single player campaign: continue your quest to save the world from the demons of the apocalypse
- Full controller support – play it on your big TV screen
- Offline Support: You can play the single player modes offline as well
Head over to the Windows Phone Store and grab the game — it’s available as a free download.
Are you a fan of RPG/strategy games? Which one is your favorite?Soulcraft 2, Windows 8.1, Windows Phone