Sonic Dash for Windows Phone recently picked up an update, bumping it to version 2.1. The latest update brings several new improvements, bug fixes and features on board, including new missions which offer more enticing rewards, character upgrades and more rings as you move on with the game.
For those of you who don’t know, Sonic Dash is a 3D endless runner game where you can play as Sonic the Hedgehog, overcome the obstacles on the way, and make sure you run as far as you can.
Here’s a list of changes introduced with the latest update:
- NEW DASH!: Dash to double your multiplier and smash through scenery for extra points!
- EVEN MORE RINGS: The Banking Bonus multiplies the rings you’ve collected! The more you run, the higher the bonus!
- MORE CHARACTER UPGRADES: Max out each of your characters!
- MORE MISSIONS: New missions with better rewards!
- Plus loads of refinements and fixes.
Head over to the Windows Phone Store to grab the updated app, it’s available as a free download.Gaming, Microsoft, Sonic Dash, Windows Phone