Slack is a very popular team management and collaboration app, allowing teams to stay in touch with each other and work on their projects. If you happen to be a regular user of the Windows Phone app, which is still in beta stages, there's some good news for you. The app has received a decent update which brings a number of bug fixes and enhancements, as well as some new features, including reactions, update emojis and display support, and improved group message support.
Here's a complete change log for the latest update:
- Adding reactions with a fancy emoji picker
- Updated emoji set and skin tone display support (includes recently added emoji, falls back to images where
- Windows Phone doesn't include support)
- Slash commands with auto-complete
- Improved support for integrations
- Improved group message support
- Channel list sorting and grouping updates
- Scrolling performance improvements
- Fixed an issue where single channel guests had trouble loading messages
- Fixed an issue where links in messages weren't preserving query strings
- Fixed some message rendering issues with overlapping text
- Fixed an issue where some users could not create channels
- Minor UI enhancements & clean up
Head over to the Windows Store and grab the updated Slack beta app.