School season is fast approaching and that means most teachers are anxious to get back to the drawing board. Microsoft UK’s educator community has put together a Sway storyboard for teachers showing off the Skype in the Classroom Highlights: August 2016. Paul Watkins, Iro Stefopoulou, and Stacey Ryan have put together some of the best Skype lessons and Virtual Field Trips for students to enjoy. It includes:
- Read about our Teachers’ Pick of Skype lessons available this month
- An interview with Robyn Hrivnatz, Teacher Engagement Manager at Microsoft
- Read about the first UK Skype Learnathon and how OneNote and Sway were incorporated
- Breaking News: Find out how to become a Skype Master Teacher
- Also included are top tips, teachers and guest speakers interviews & more
The asset is available like many other resources to teachers and education professionals across the globe. To learn more about the Microsoft Educators Community, connect with the #MIEExpert members.