If you’re currently using Skype for Android on your device, then you might want to head over to the Google Play store and check for updates. The Skype team has delivered an update for the app, and it brings support for Android N and cross-platform suggested contacts.
For the complete details for the version 7.14 update, please see the full changelog below.
- You can now run Skype on Android N!
- Suggested contacts from other Skype apps are now shown in Skype for Android
- Fixed user-reported issue, where incoming 2nd call didn’t ring
- Fixed user-reported crash in the Unanswered Call UI, on some ASUS devices on Android 4.x
- UI optimizations and fixes, when recording video messages on Samsung devices.
So, if you’re not already using Skype for Android, you can check if out via the link below. And, if you’re currently using the app, be sure to update, and then comment below to let us know if you noticed any new features or other improvements after the update.