If you want get the most from Office 365 commercial subscription, you probably won't want to miss Microsoft's upcoming series of free live webinars. Indeed, the Office team has announced today three 30-minute live demos with Q&A to help teams learn more about apps and services such as Microsoft Delve, Teams and Sharepoint. The first webinar will be held this Wednesday, February 15 and you can learn more about the topics that will be addressed below:
Work smarter with Microsoft Delve (February 15 at 12 p.m. ET / 9 a.m PT):
- Discover how the Office Graph is changing the ways we interact with Office 365:
- Learn what Microsoft Delve is and how you can use it to discover content relevant to your work.
- Find out how MyAnalytics is enhancing the Microsoft Delve experience.
- See how Microsoft Delve is being integrated into the tools you already know and love.
Master chat-based collaboration tools in Microsoft Teams (March 15 at 12 p.m. ET / 9 a.m. PT):
- Use chat for today’s teams in a threaded, persistent way that keeps everyone engaged.
- Participate in a hub that works seamlessly with Office 365 apps.
- Customize options for each team with channels, connectors, tabs and bots.
- Add your personality to your team with cool emojis, GIFs and stickers.
Work efficiently with SharePoint and OneDrive for Business (April 5 at 12 p.m. ET / 9 a.m. PT):
- Find out when and why to use a particular tool for file sharing, storage and collaboration.
- See how OneDrive for Business can help you get the most out of personal file storage.
- Discover how to use some of the newest features to securely store, edit and share your documents.
- Learn how to make professional team sites in minutes.
Three more demos have already taken place, but are available on demand:
- Create online meetings with Skype and PowerPoint
- Build a dashboard in a day with Excel and PowerBI
- Get more done, more quickly with OneNote and Office On-demand
You can already register for the free webcasts on the dedicated website, and check out the previous demos. If you miss an upcoming live one, the Office team has shared that all resources will be available for free after the events.