ShareMouse for Windows 1.0.57 Beta
ShareMouse lets you share your mouse and keyboard with multiple networked computers. Just move the mouse pointer to the computer you wish to control. When you reach the border of the monitor, the mouse cursor magically jumps to the neighboring monitor and you can then control that computer.
What’s new in this build?
– File Drag & Drop can now be used together with the ShareMouse Windows service
– Very important note: Install ShareMouse including the Windows service to enjoy the enhanced features
– ShareMouse now also works with secured desktops (darkened UAC dialogs)
– Solved network communication hiccups
– Instant switch between Windows logon screen and Desktop