Like the previous Shantae titles, Shantae and the Seven Sirens is also a 2D platformer and features a strong anime and fantasy influence.
Here’s the full game description and launch trailer:
Shantae is back in an all-new tropical adventure! In her fifth outing, the Half-Genie hero gains new Fusion Magic abilities to explore a vast sunken city, makes new Half-Genie friends, and battles the Seven Sirens in her biggest, most thrilling quest yet! Featuring multiple towns and more labyrinths than ever before, an awesome aquatic journey full of danger and discovery awaits!
- Traverse an expansive, interconnected world above and below the sea!
- Use Fusion Magic to change instantly between new creature forms!
- Belly dance to activate machinery, restore health, and more!
- Collect and power up with Monster Cards!
- Enjoy minigames, acquire magic and items, and uncover secrets!
- Gorgeously animated TV-style cutscenes!
- All-new characters and returning favorites like Rottytops, Sky, Bolo, and the nefarious pirate Risky Boots!
Are you a fan of Shantae and will you pick up this new game? Let us know why or why not in the comments below and then follow us on Pinterest for more Xbox gaming content.