Being behind in the curated app game typically means your store offerings are playing catch up rather than exclusives leader. The Windows Store is a prime example of users getting also-ran and me-too apps that appear on other platforms well in advance.
With that being said, every so often, the Windows Store manages to snag a platform exclusive, and today’s release of Pitney Bowes: SendPro app is an example. SendPro is an all-encompassing packaging service that allows users to prepare, manage and monitor their shipments from their PCs.
Furthermore, SendPro also functions as a price comparison tool that enables users to shop shipping options from providers such as UPS, FedEX, and the US Postal Service when managing packages. Being a Windows 10 exclusive app, SendPro also gets tie-ins to operating system features such as Cortana and scale integration allowing for a more streamlined user experience.
Other SendPro features include:
- Compare rates with access to your existing carrier accounts.
- Single address book to ship via any carrier.
- Print professional looking labels.
- Schedule pickups and track shipments online
- Easily access contact information from multiple sources including Outlook, Gmail, and LinkedIn via the People App.
- Print labels from any Windows-configured printer. –
- Scale integration eliminates the need for additional software downloads. Improve your business processes.
- Consolidate expense management is leveraging a single set of cost accounts.
- Manage multiple user access and permissions.
- Track spending with user level reporting.
SendPro is live in the Windows Store for free with in-app purchases for additional functionality available. Consumers along with small to medium sized business searching for a robust packaging solution may want to give SendPro a try today.