Send goats to Space in latest Xbox One Goat Simulator
Conceived mainly as a joke prototype during a one-month game jam, Goat Simulator has built up a name for itself whether the developer wanted it to or not. As a parody of other simulation games, Goat Simulator does exactly what you would expect it to do: mixes goats and ragdoll physics for a silly gaming experience.
Since its release, it has added a multitude of silly DLC and updates to parody other games such as adding freestyle tricks of Tony Hawk and more. Today, Coffee Stain Studios has released the Waste of Space DLC on Xbox One, and if you couldn’t tell, it has a space theme.
The trailer is only what can be called a mashup of fan favorite space franchises such as Star Wars, Star Trek, Mass Effect, and more. Not surprising given the hype built around Mass Effect: Andromeda’s release just yesterday.
Here’s some of what you can expect in Goat Simulator: Waste of Space, only with goats:
- Crowdfund a space colony and get other people to pay for it and do all the work!
- Endless space full of planets to visit. But seriously it would take forever to go there so why bother
- There is one planet nearby though. Go to that one
- Fly and shoot stuff in space, because nobody makes games about flying and shooting in space anymore
- Learn how to be a real bridge commander!
- The biggest map in goat simulator history, filled to the brim with exclusive content.
The game is available on Xbox One on the Windows Store for $4.99.Further reading: Goat Simulator, Video Games, Xbox One