If you didn’t spend all your money on Dell’s early access Presidents’ Day Sale already, then you should probably take a look at the Microsoft Store today: the company has just announced its own sale and you can take advantage of up to $1,100 discounts on select PCs, but you can also save big on Surface hardware, Xbox One S consoles and more.
Here are a couple deals that Microsoft highlighted in the announcement:
- Save up to $1,100 on select Windows 10 PCs, like the Alienware 15 gaming laptop, Dell Inspiron 13, Dell Inspiron 15, HP Pavilion x360, Lenovo Z50 (online only) and ASUS ZenBook Flip (online only)
- Save up to $200 on select Surface Pro 4 models, including the Surface Pro 4 i5 256GB
- Save up to $250 on select Surface Book models
- Save $50 on select Xbox One S consoles, and head over to Xbox Wire to learn about more deals on Xbox
- Save up to $30 on select Xbox games
- Save $200 on the HP Elite x3
- Save 50 percent on select Surface Pro 4 sleeves
- Save $10 on select Xbox Wireless Controllers
All deals will be available through Monday, Feb. 20 at local Microsoft Stores in the US and microsoftstore.com, while supplies last. Happy shopping, everyone!