Samsung has launched a new 2-in-1, the Galaxy TabPro S Gold Edition, that packs in Windows 10 Home and runs on an Intel Core M processor.
Powered by the 6th generation Intel Core M processor with 8GB of RAM and a 256GB Solid State Drive, the new Galaxy TabPro S Gold Edition packs in double the memory and storage of the previous model, the Galaxy TabPro S.
With a gold finish and a sleek, minimalistic design, the Galaxy TabPro S is only a quarter-inch thin and weighs only 1.53 pounds. The 2-in-1 comes bundled with a full-size detachable keyboard with integrated touchpad. The keyboard connects via the Pogo pin connector eliminating the need for pairing or charging separately.
Galaxy TabPro S Gold (SM-W700NZDBXAR) Specifications
- Display: 12-inch Super AMOLED Full HD+ (2160 x 1440)
- Processor: 2.2 GHz Intel Core M3
- RAM: 8GB
- Internal Storage: 256GB
- Camera: 5MP front camera | 5MP with Auto Focus rear camera | 4X Digital Zoom
- Battery: 5200mAh
- Dimensions: 11.43″ x 7.83″ x 0.25″ (without keyboard)
- Weight: 1.53 pounds (without keyboard)
Priced at $999.99, the Galaxy TabPro S Gold Edition is available in the US at retailers including Best Buy and Samsung.com. Customers can also purchase the TabPro Pen separately for inking experience.