Runtastic has just released their Runtastic Six Pack app on Windows Phone. The workout app, which has been available on iPhone and Android devices for a while now, features both male and female computer generated avatars who guide users through a variety of exercises that target core muscles through an ever-increasing leveling system designed to motivate and challenge.
Runtastic already has both free and paid (Pro) versions of their Push-Up, Pull-Ups, Squats and Sit-Ups apps on Windows Phone which provide a combination of auto-scheduled workout days and basic rep counting to gradually build fitness. The Runtastic Six Packs app appears to be much more comprehensive with over 50 HD videos and workout routines like The 7-Minute Workout, Shape Up, and Six Pack Junkie that offer more than the same exercise repeated over and over again.
Here’s the official description:
“No time for a workout? Not enough cash to hire a personal trainer? Unsure how to perform new exercises in a safe, effective manner? Runtastic is here to keep your ambitions high with the Runtastic Six Pack Abs Trainer, Exercises & Workouts app! Lifelike avatars, Daniel and Angie, guide you through 50+ HD tutorial videos to help you get the flat stomach, core strength and overall fitness you’ve always wanted. Download Runtastic Six Pack today and get results like never before!”
- Male and female avatars take you through a variety of core exercises step-by-step
- 50+ HD instructional ab workout videos
- Adaptable difficulty, three levels of a scientifically developed training plan
- 10 week Six Pack Plan
- Pre-defined workouts, including: The 7-Minute Workout, Insanity, Shape Up, Six Pack Junkie and more
- Voice Coach for easy-to-follow instructions: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, and Chinese
- Filter exercises for your personal fitness level
- Absolutely no gym equipment required – use this abs workout app anytime, anywhere
- Improve overall fitness, muscle strength & toning, stability and weight mgmt.
- Track sixpack training sessions and overall progress using detailed graphs
- Share fitness accomplishments on Facebook and Twitter
- Upload your activities to Runtastic.com
There is both a free and paid version of Runtastic Six Pack with the paid version obviously boasting several more features but the free one is substantial enough to provide a worthwhile experience on its own. Do you use apps on your Windows Phone to help you stay fit? Personally, I’m a big fan of Runtastic’s Sit-Ups, Squats and Push-Ups apps and am noticing some pretty big results after just a few months of usage. What fitness apps do you use? Let us know in the comments below.Microsoft, Runtastic, Windows Phone, Windows Phone apps