Rovio’s Angry Bird franchise is possibly one of the most popular casual gaming franchises, especially on all major mobile platforms. Not too long ago, the folks at Rovio released Angry Birds Stella for Windows Phone devices. The game is already available on Android and iOS, but it’s still good to see the developer decided to launch the game for Microsoft’s operating system as well.
The app description reads,
Join Stella and her super adventurous friends on a quest to protect Golden Island from the greedy Bad Princess and her clueless piggies! Meet this fierce new bunch, master their amazing superpowers, and play over 120 action-packed levels! Stella has teamed up with Dahlia, Poppy, Willow and Luca – the newest flock on the block! These fearless pals have a strong bond but even stronger personalities. You could even say they’re best friends forever… most of the time
The game features 120 challenging levels, and new superpowers to fight the greedy Bad princess. Basically, the game offers a similar gameplay as the other Angry Birds titles, you have to shoot the pigs with a number of birds, and get the highest score possible. The game also supports Telepod scanning so you can play with special birds from within the game.
Here’s a list of features the game has to offer:
- PLAY OVER 120 LEVELS! Slingshot your way through the treetops of Golden Island!
- MEET THE FIERCE FLOCK! Six fun birds with unique personalities!
- MASTER THE MOVES! New kick-ass superpowers – tap and hold to target attacks!
- STOP BAD PRINCESS! Her pesky piggies are wreaking havoc across the island!
- COMPLETE YOUR SCRAPBOOK! Collect pics and wacky outfits to use in the game!
- SEE FRIENDS’ SCORES! Then try to beat them (but don’t fall out!)
- SCAN YOUR TELEPODS! Bring extra-special birds into the game!
- ENJOY LUSH GRAPHICS! Vivid visuals that put the “gold” in Golden Island!
Head over to the Windows Phone Store and grab the game.Microsoft, Rovio, Windows Phone