Riptide GP2 is a fast-paced water racing game where you put your reflexes to the test. You can thrill yourself and your friends by hitting ramps in your hydro jet ski, sending you flying off into the air as you do flips, spins, and whatever other stunt you can manage. You race through amazing scenery on futuristic race tracks, through canals, and other mysterious landscapes.
Riptide GP2 is a game from Vector Unit, the makers of Hydro Thunder Hurricane on Xbox 360 and Windows 8.1. According to Riptide GP2’s game description on Xbox Live, there are a ton of other great features including:
- Single Player Career Mode – Compete in over 60 challenging Race, Hot Lap, Elimination, and Freestyle events.
- Upgrade Your Watercraft – Collect 10 powerful hydro jets and upgrade their performance and colors to gain an edge on your competition.
- Thrilling Stunt System – Level up your character to unlock and master 25 outrageous stunts. Wow the crowd; charge your boost and make your competition eat wake.
- Split Screen Multiplayer – Trade elbows with your friends in 2 player through 6 (!!) player split screen races.
- VR Challenge – Race against virtual recordings of your Steam Friends’ best performances in “VR Challenge” mode.
So check out Riptide GP2 on Xbox One, it is only available for $4.99 on Xbox Live. Let us know what you think about Riptide GP2 in the comments section.