Titanfall patch for Xbox One and PC introduces new features and bug fixes
Respawn Entertainment, the developers behind the insanely popular Titanfall, have released a patch update for the game which brings a lot of new features and bug fixes – not just for the Xbox One, but for PC users as well. The latest update brings a few new features for the Xbox One, including a tweaked Gooser challenge which required players to kill 50 pilots before, but it has been reduced to five after the latest update, along with a party app shortcut in the menus.
Additionally, the latest patch brings several new features for all platforms which includes Private Match support (beta), removal of the wall-hack exploit, and many more, along with a handful of bug fixes. Here’s a list of some of the new features and enhancements:
- Private Match (beta) which supports supports 2 to 12 players, with 1 to 6 players on each team.
- Reduced kills for Gooser challenge
- Auto-Titan Color in Obituary
- Removed Wall-hack Exploit
- Menu Changes
- Party App Shortcut in Menus (Xbox One)
- Hardpoint Domination scoring changes
- and more.
Here’s a list of some of the bug fixes:
- Fixed an issue where a Titan firing ordnance would not show on the minimap correctly.
- Fixed a rare bug with Pilot health pools that would make them virtually invincible.
- Fixed rare cases where Titans could be called in through solid geometry.
- Titan shields now protect friendly rodeo players from explosion damage (such as from an Arc Cannon).
- Fixed a case where a Pilot could embark a Titan through walls.
- Spitfire LMG and XO-16 firing sounds will no longer sometimes cut off before the gun is finished firing.
- The Archer now locks onto the top of a heavy turret rather than the base of the turret.
- The Archer’s rockets now home in on Titans correctly when those targets are kneeling.
- Fixed shadows incorrectly shimmering on a particular area of Lagoon.
- Fixed Satchel Charges and Particle Walls causing pilots to permanently rodeo other pilots.
- And lots more.
The patch features a big change log, if you’re interested, you can view the detailed list of changes at the source link below.Further reading: Titanfall, Xbox One