Readit is one of the most popular apps when it comes to managing Reddit on your Windows Phone. If you happen to be a regular user of the app, you’ll be happy to know that the app has received an update which brings a universal app UI for Windows 10 Mobile along with a handful of bug fixes and enhancements to boost the user experience.
Here’s the complete change log for the latest update:
- App bars for post/comments/subreddits, still need to add appbars to profiles and such.
- Hamburger menu and sidebar menu buttons moved to subreddit appbar
- Back button will now close the app as expected when there are no more pages to navigate back to
- View post no longer has the “header” bar at the top taking up pointless space
- Moved view post buttons into an appbar when viewed on mobile device for space consolidations and platform UX
- Going directly to comments now works
- Logging in should no longer crash the app
- Fixed up the header margins on all pages
- Fixed up the comments header where the dropdowns are for sort and whatnot
- Launch speed is just a tiny bit faster. Still need time to work on this though.
- Swipe view performance increase
- Other misc. bug fixes and improvements
Head over to the Windows Store and grab the updated Readit app for Windows PhoneFurther reading: Microsoft, Readit, Reddit, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows Phone