One of the most popular third-party alarm clients for Windows 10 devices, Realarm, has received a fairly large update that brings increased language support, as well as voice commands and several fixes for issues that users were experiencing.
The developer behind the app, Viktor Szekeress, shared the changelog for v18.104.22.168 on reddit:
- [NEW] Added voice commands
- [NEW] Added Mute all
- [NEW] Added Chinese language
- [NEW] Added Portuguese language
- [FIX] Fixed no alarms issue caused by Anniversary Update build bug
- [FIX] Fixed disabled Save button caused by bug in build 14905.1000
- [FIX] Fixed empty small tile
- [FIX] Fixed default dark theme
- [FIX] Stability improvements
For those running the Anniversary Update on Windows 10 Mobile, there’s a warning from the developer:
After updating your phone to Anniversary Update, you need to launch Realarm at least once. Otherwise, your alarms will not go off. During the update, all alarms registered in system are removed due to bug in update.
The update is available now from the Windows Store on Windows 10 PC and mobile. Let us know in the comments if you’re enjoying the update!