Late last year, Real Madrid inked a four-year deal with Microsoft to help use Microsoft technology to digitally transform the club and how they play football. Football is the game that is enjoyed by billions of people around the world, not to be confused with the NFL football and it's latest scandal, "Deflate-Gate."
Microsoft helped transform the way Real Madrid played football by giving them Surface Pro 3s to the players and coaches to help them analyze their plays and how they play football, as well as analyze their opponents to help them play better football. Now Real Madrid is helping to connect with their fans by releasing an official Real Madrid app on Windows Phone 8.1.
According to WindowsPhoneapps.es, the app adds a new feature where you get direct access to RealMadrid TV, so you can see all the official replays, highlights of the latest game, and team and individual player statistics. You can also catch replays from different angles. Other features include:
- Exclusive content from The Tenth
- monitoring minute by minute match with real-time statistics
- News and videos official team
- Complete calendar of competitions
- Create a profile of your preferences fan, earn points and medals in the challenges to be the No. 1 fan
- Quick access to Real Madrid store
- Cameras exclusive party following the bench and the tunnel
Check out this short video announcing the partnership of Real Madrid with Microsoft.
You can download the official Real Madrid CF app for Windows Phone 8.1 here.