There’s no shortage of puzzle games in the Windows and Windows Phone Store, but if you’re looking for something to really test your logical skills, you should give Real Kakuro a try. For those of you who don’t know, Kakuro is a Japanese puzzle game — something quite similar to Sudoku, Nonogram, etc. It’s a kind of a crossword puzzle, but with numbers involved. All of the puzzles have a solution and are tested so if you’re unable to solve it, start over again and test your logical skills.
Kakuro, also known as cross sums and sum totals, is like a crossword puzzle with numbers. Each “word” must add up to the number provided at the top of the column or to the left of the row. Words can only use the numbers 1 through 9, and a given number can only be used once in a word. Every Kakuro game can be solved through logic alone.
There are over 2,000 puzzles with five difficulty levels to test your skills. Best of all, there’s no in-app purchases to unlock higher levels — they’re free.
Here’s a list of features offered by the
- Clean board, providing hours of pleasure gameplay.
- Handmade unique challenging games. All games and categories were designed to fit a 10×10 board without compromising quality and the need of zooming.
- No locked levels. Play whatever you want whenever you want.
- utosave game. You don’t need to worry if you don’t have much time to play. It will automatically save all unfinished games.
- Simple menu context. Your game is just a few clicks away.
- No in-app music. You can play while listening your own music library.
- High definition graphics.
The app is available as a free download, head over to the respective app store and give it a try. Also let us know about your thoughts regarding the game.Gaming, Microsoft, Windows, Windows 8.1, Windows Phone