Readit is one of the best apps available in the Windows Phone Store when it comes to managing Reddit on-the-go. The app offers an excellent set of features such as Live Tiles support, lock screen notifications, simplistic interface and much more. Recently, the app received an update, bumping it to version 188.8.131.52 and comes with a number of notable improvements such as a new mobilizer which improves article viewing that respects theme.
Here’s the complete change log for the update:
- Added a new mobilizer for article viewing that respects theme – should work on most websites.
- Improved speed for swipe view Gif from my M8 on a technically slower debug build
- Improved speed for both opening and closing a post Gif from my M8 on a technically slower debug build
- Fixed bug with slashtags not being parsed into links correctly
- Fixed bug with not being able to view posts outside of a subreddit: saved posts, posts from search, etc.
Head over to the Windows Phone Store and grab the updated Readit app.Microsoft, Readit, Reddit, Windows Phone