Readit is one of the most popular Reddit clients available on Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile. The developer is quite active in the community and releases timely updates for the app with new features, bug fixes and improvements.
Readit for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile has picked up another update with several new features and bug fixes for both platforms. The app is now available in 19 languages, including English (US), Spanish, Serbian, Chinese (traditional), Ukranian, Portuguese, French, Latvian, Romanian, German, Greek, Italian, Dutch and Danish.
The new update brings several other improvements and bug fixes for both Windows 10 and windows 10 Mobile. Here’s the complete changelog for the latest update:
For Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile
- You can now mark messages as read from the toast notification instead of sending a reply
- Marking a message as read from a toast notification will reduce the tile count on the application tile if you have live tiles enabled
- Moderators can now sticky comments from the comment’s “more” menu.
- Sticky comments will now display a green square marking to the left of OP’s name
- The app is now designed and configured for multiple language support. We are only missing a handful of questionable strings in this build
- You can override application language in the settings page. This setting is hardcoded to english.
- Readit is now available in 19 languages: english (us), english (au), spanish, spanish – mx, spanish – ar serbian, chinese (traditional), ukranian, portugese, portugese – br, french, french – ca, latvian, romanian, german, greek, italian, dutch and danish
- Fixed some settings not saving (trying to iron out storage, sorry guys)
- Overall performance improvements
For Windows 10 Mobile
- You can now swipe from the very left edge from any page in the app to open the hamburger menu. Close it by swiping it off to the left as well.
The app is available as a free download and is a universal app. Head over to the Windows Store to grab the updated Readit app.