Rainlendar is a feature rich calendar application that is easy to use and doesn’t take much space on your desktop. The application is platform independent so you can run it both on Windows and on Linux. The appearance can be customized with skins and you can even mix different skins together.
What’s new in this build?
– Added change field dialog to manager which allows to change field for all selected events and tasks or even convert tasks to events and vice versa
– Changing outlook appointments showed an unnecessary error
– The menus work again in OS X Lion. The hide dock icon setting had to be removed though
– Added “Show adjacent days” setting and grid calendar window for the Savannah skin
– The DigiClock in Shadow4 can also show the current date
– Added maxheight attribute for the eventtext elements in the month view
– Category icons were not created unless the calendar was drawn
– Rainlendar_ListAllComponents() returns now also tasks if the date parameter is given
– Rainlendar_SetEventHandler() can register to calendar click events
– It was not possible to add alarms for events if multiple calendars were selected
– Alarm dismissal is stored locally too so now it’s possible to dismiss read only events too
– Added possibility to define a default alarm for all events and tasks in the calendar