Not too long ago, Re-logic mentioned on their Facebook page that Terraria would launch in the Windows Phone platform on Friday. They kept their promise, and the game is now available in the store, with support for devices with 512MB of RAM. The game comes with several environments to explore, with over 8 bosses to fight with.
The game comes with over 300 crafting recipes where you can create deadly weapons, armors and more as you move on with the game. Best of all, the game comes with Xbox Live integration so you can get achievements and move on top of the leaderboards as you move on with the game.
“In Terraria, every world is unique — from the floating islands in the sky to the deepest level of The Underworld. Adventure to the ends of the earth, and defeat villainous bosses along the way. The world is your canvas,” as per the app description.
- 300+ CRAFTING RECIPES – weapons, armor, potions, and more!
- 25+ BLOCK TYPES to build anything you can imagine!
- 80+ MONSTERS!
- 8+ BOSSES!
- Over a DOZEN environments to explore!
- Dynamic water & lava, day/night cycles!
- 10+ NPCs to meet and recruit to your home!
- Kill the Wall of Flesh and change your world to Hard Mode! experience new enemies and biomes
- Use the Pwnhammer to destroy Demon Altars and create new ores
- XBOX Live leaderboards & achievements!
Head over to the Windows Phone store and grab the game if you’re a fan of indie games. As expected, the game comes with a $4.99 price tag, similar to other mobile platforms as well.