Mount & Blade: Warband is now available to pre-order on the Xbox One ahead of its September 16th release date. The game is an open-world game set in a medieval time period. It contains hundreds of characters to interact with, an in-depth battle system, and support for multiplayer battles.
Here’s the official description: Mount & Blade: Warband is the iconic entry in the series that brought medieval battlefields to life with its realistic mounted combat and detailed fighting system.
Free-form sandbox gameplay. You are free to go anywhere in a world with more than a hundred unique locations including villages, castles and towns.
- Groundbreaking horseback combat.
- Highly advanced and intuitive sword-fighting systems.
- Fight on horseback and foot using a vast variety of medieval weapons, each with unique characteristics.
- You can become anything from a lonesome adventurer to a ruler of a faction.
- Varied cultures with unique troop types and equipment.
- Sophisticated AI will challenge you in combat and in your strategic plans.
- Freedom to interact with hundreds of characters.
- Multiplayer battles with up to 32 players. Multiplayer modes include Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Conquest, Battle, and Siege.
Do you enjoy games set in this time period? Let us know in the comments below.