Power BI provides a pretty powerful way to slice and dice data hosted on a variety of Microsoft backend services. If you’re a Power BI user, then you’re likely tooling around with a mobile app or two to do your data analysis on the go. Today, Microsoft updated Power BI for Android with a number of experience enhancements.
Here’s the changelog for version 2.2.161102.111216:
– If favorite dashboards are configured for the user, the “Favorites” entry will be the landing page
– Gave the main navigation a new look, and moved groups navigation to the groups catalog
– Improved experience of reports and dashboards loading
– You can now manually refresh your dashboard tiles. For tiles based on DirectQuery, this will retrieve the latest data from the dataset
– Notifications for your data-driven alerts now contain more information on what triggered the alert and why
Go to Google Play and hit update if you’re already using the app, and you can download it from the link below. Let us know in the comments if Power BI for Android is helping you manage your data wherever you are.Analysis, Apps, Microsoft, Power BI, Power BI for Android, update